January 18th, 2022
Per the CDC, Denver county is now in the “severe” risk of transmission category. Therefore, masks are required for in-store shopping & classes until further notice. We are still offering same-day in-store pickup and regular shipping options for those that prefer to shop online. Here are your current need-to-know:
- Masks, covering your mouth and nose, are required at all times.
- Please sanitize your hands upon entry, we have some available at the door.
- We have a limit of 10 customers in the store at a time; we ask that you limit your shopping time to 20 minutes if there is a line outside.
- Practice social distancing and keep 6 feet between yourself and other customers.
Our current hours are:
10:00am - 6:00pm Monday through Saturday &
10:00am - 5:00pm Sundays
Come by and say hello - we couldn't be more thrilled to welcome you back!
For the safety of our community and staff:
- Masks are required for all students (covering mouth & nose).
- Proof of vaccination (either in the form of a vaccination card or a photo of the card) and a photo ID to attend all in-person classes and events.
- Please sanitize your hands upon entry. Hand sanitizer is available at the door.
- Practice social distancing and keep 6 feet between yourself and other students.
- Classes are limited to 10 people, including the instructor.
- Students will be provided their own set of tools, which are sanitized between every class session.
If you have any questions or concerns please send us a message or give us a call at the shop for clarity. Thank you so much for being such a supportive community of makers!
You can choose free in-store pick up at checkout for local online orders. You will get one email confirmation when you place your order. You will receive a second email once your order is ready to pick up. This email contains instructions for in-store pick up. Come inside (with a mask please) or text us when you arrive at the number provided in the email, with your last name and order number. We will pull your order and place it on the front counter for you to pick it up. If you feel unsafe entering our store, just let us know in your text, and we can place your order in your trunk.
For orders that are $125 and above, we will cover the costs of shipping within the U.S. We are grateful to our online customers after this tumultuous year of not being open to the public. Thank you for carrying us through the pandemic!
Also, please note that most small business package pickups across the US during COVID-19 aren't being scanned as received by the USPS right now due to the unprecedented number of shipments. We absolutely know how frustrating it is not see movement on your tracking number, but if it brings any comfort at all, this is happening nation-wide & isn't an isolated incident.
We have daily USPS pick ups around 2pm MST Mon-Friday, so if you receive a tracking number, it was picked up either that day or the following one, depending on the time the label was created. Unfortunately, most packages are arriving without any further tracking updates or scans. If your package hasn't shown up by 10 business days after the label was created, please do let us know & we can file an inquiry to help track it down! Thanks so much for your patience with us & the USPS that we're trying to support during these unprecedented times.