- I'd love a new pair of PJ's! The Hudson Pants in our Cotton French Terry Melange and an Ebony Tee in our Soy Jersey will keep me comfortable all Winter long.
- My wardrobe is always lacking in jeans. I might finally need to tackle the Dawn Jeans in our Brown Bull Denim.
- I'm excited to make a few Wiksten Shift Tops! A Caramel Raw Silk long sleeved top with pockets would be perfect for fall!
- 2 fall Fairfield button ups - a little heavier weight fabric for cooler temps!
- Another pair of Quadra Jeans
- Hand quilting a couple quilts now that it’s cooler!
My fall sewing plans:
- Lander pants in stretch denim
- A Sapporo coat for my daughter
- A sweater (maybe base it off a sweater i own?)
- A Hadley top or two
- Another Fen dress
- Corduroy mini skirts
- Another Portside Travel Set for our travels in winter
- Another Art Student Tote by Anna Maria Horner with African Wax Print Jaime brought back from Tanzania
- Various quilts in various stages of completeness
- Finishing my Vivarium sweater
- A scarf out of Kenzi yarn (on sale!)
- Learning to make a Bouquet sweater in Sunne’s Long-Floats class
- Finishing a second sock out of the Wanderlust Mason-Dixon book we have
- Learning Brioche
- Finishing a small sweater for a wee boy
- Knitting a hot water bottle cover
It took me a long time to get excited about fall sewing but I'm getting there. I have a good stock of fall and winter basics (plenty of pants and cardigans!), so a few more statement pieces are in order.
- A few cool-weather Zadie Jumpsuits
- A Roscoe maxi dress
- Long-sleeve shirts of all kinds: Wiksten Shift Tops, Aster Blouse, Roscoe Blouse, Wilder Top Blouse
- A light denim Wiksten Haori
- A corduroy pinafore, likely the Roberts Collection Dungaree Dress
- I'm also in the process of crocheting my first cardigan, the Poet Cardigan by Little Golden Nook - wish me luck!